Knowing how the planning system works and having over 25 years’ experience of working on the inside for English Heritage, Local Planning Authorities and the Environment Agency, and Commercial and County Archaeological Units, means that our team can help provide high-quality practical advice and solutions for your development projects.
- Rapid Heritage and Archaeological Scoping for development projects
- Archaeological Desk-based Assessments
- Advice on Scheduled Monument Consent and Planning Applications
- Archaeological Fieldwork required for developments
- Watching Briefs on Construction Stage of Projects
- Historic Building Surveys
Archaeology Matters specialises in helping client’s with simple to very complex planning and development projects – and we can provide a one-stop solution for all your archaeological consultancy needs.
All our works are undertaken in accordance with the professional standards and guidance of the Chartered Institute for Archaeologists.
Phone: 01827 722153